Middle/Senior .Net Developer
We are looking for a Middle/Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for building .NET applications using C#. As a .NET Developer, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals who design and deploy application layers and coordinates with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Join our team now!
- Write efficient and testable code using .NET programming languages (C#);
- Develop technical specifications and architecture, analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate issues;
- Test and debug various .NET applications, review and refactor code;
- Deploy fully functional applications;
- Support and train junior developers;
- Develop documentation and operational procedures.
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET platform (C#, ASP.NET/ASP.NET CORE, Web API, WCF and MVC);
- 2+ years’ experience in developing middle-tier and back-end business applications;
- Exposure to modern MVC and front-end frameworks such as Angular or React;
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting abilities;
- Experience working through a full product lifecycle;
- Ability to create, professionally document and execute test plans;
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, identify facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Solid grounding in data-driven applications and concepts (data/object structures modeling);
- Using the MS Visual Studio and SSMS environments;
- SQL Development and Database Architecture;
- Microsoft T-SQL and building complex queries;
- Working with Distributed Cache;
- Experience with SSRS or another BI Tool;
- Experience with Docker.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.