Full Stack Developer
Our customer is a Canadian company, a fintech startup, based out of Toronto. In the context of this collaboration, we are looking for an enthusiastic, curious, and passionate about innovation a Full Stack Developer to work with cutting-edge tech, solve challenging problems daily, and be responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop client app modules and functionalities using React Native;
- Develop back-end app functionalities using Node.JS and MongoDB;
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features;
- Supervise and guide the analysis, writing, building, and deployment of software;
- Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers, full-stack developers, and software engineers;
- Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing features;
- Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly performant code;
- Write technical documentation;
- Provide support in development processes and techniques.
- 4-6 years building complex web applications;
- Familiarity with both front-end and back-end technologies;
- Comfortableness using React, TypeScript, Express, and MongoDB, with multiple demonstrable projects;
- A real enthusiasm for building your own code and being responsible for what happens;
- A constant desire to learn along with a capacity to mentor others;
- A genuine interest in collaborating with others on the team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system, based on experience;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning;
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time, and team buildings;
- Downtown office with working friendly environment.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.