Senior Drupal Developer
We are looking for an experienced PHP (Drupal 7/8) developer. You will have the opportunity to build highly secure and scalable platforms in leading cloud environments that connect and support thousands of users. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Work on projects for our European clients (Romania, Belgium, Luxembourg);
- Manage daily standup meeting with the team (Agile approach);
- Review other programmers code and receive feedback on yours;
- Design solutions for challenging tasks, sometimes outside Drupal’s area, by implementing various API clients/services;
- Work mostly with Drupal 8 (be that classic or decoupled strategies)
- 3+ years of Drupal based web-development (backend), and
- 5+ years of PHP OOP programming;
- Knowledge of MySQL (queries, small optimisation tricks);
- Knowledge of what a Coding Standard is and adhering to one when using Drupal/other framework or CMS;
- Excellent understanding of GitFlow (along with Branches, Merge Requests, Code Review);
- Ability to create, professionally document and execute estimates;
- Stong communication skills both oral (eg. when missing deadlines) and written (eg. when describing tasks in Remine/JIRA/Trello/other task management platform);
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to define problems, collect data, identify facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with advanced PHP development frameworks and workflows (Symfony, Composer)
- Familiarity with Configuration Management toolsets, Acquia tools and solutions (Lightning, BLT, DevDesktop, Acquia Cloud).
- Experience with backend technologies like NodeJS, Python, or Ruby and scalable server technologies
- Experience with SSRS, TFS, REST, GIT, Cloud Solutions, Bootstrap and KnockoutJS
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.