Senior Angular Developer
We are looking for a Senior Angular Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Your responsibilities will include gathering system and user requirements, clearly designing, building modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Identify and analyze user requirements;
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Application Architect to implement Business Requirements into a Technical Solution;
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and on a variety of devices;
- Performs tuning to improve SharePoint performance and enhance system capabilities;
- Develop enterprise cloud-based solutions using Azure Cloud;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Schedule product releases with internal teams;
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks, including documentation, throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Develop applications by writing well-designed, efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Work in accordance with company policies and methodologies;
- Test, deploy and improve applications/software;
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of developed applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a team for the achievement of objectives set;
- Provide mentoring assistance for more junior staff, including but not limited to review, test and debug of team members’ code;
- Present complex technical information to both technical and non- technical staff;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to develop stored procedures in MS SQL Server;
- Expertise within MS Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles;
- Experience developing and scaling services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment;
- Proven experience in Agile, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Test Driven Development (TDD), continuous delivery, automated testing, and analytics (Jira, Git/GitHub, Jenkins, XL Deploy, docker, etc.);
- Experience with open source frameworks and tools such as Apache Sling. Ant, Maven, Angular, CSS, jQuery, and JSON;
- Knowledge of Database / SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Experience in web development with HTML, CSS, and DHTML;
- Knowledge of standards (XML, LDAP, REST, AJAX);
- Detail-oriented and thorough with assignments;
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM), CI/CD, AZURE, Web Services;
- Software debugging experience and Problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent English, spoken and written communication skills;
- Good delegation and time management skills;
- Knowledge of Cloud / IaaS / PaaS / SaaS;
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.