We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Integration of data storage solutions;
- Test and debug programs;
- Improve functionality of existing systems;
- Assess and prioritize feature requests;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of developed applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a team for the achievement of objectives set;
- Present complex technical information to both technical and non- technical staff;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Good Python skills - at least 3 years of experience developing Python applications;
- Strong in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework;
- Some hands-on experience in designing applications using the actor model;
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Software debugging experience and Problem-solving abilities;
- Good English, spoken and written communication skills;
- Good delegation and time management skills.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.