Digital Content Writer
Indrivo marketing team is currently looking for a highly creative Digital Content Writer to help to expand the company's digital presence. You will be responsible for creating content in English (website, blog posts, social media, customer stories, landing pages, product sheets, whitepapers, presentations etc.) dedicated to brand awareness, lead generation and customer engagement.
- Writing original, compelling content with captivating headlines;
- Analysis and editing of the already published web content;
- Translating existing content to make it more relevant;
- Searching for interesting topics and market trends to generate new articles and topics to be included in our content strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, foreign languages or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of experience in writing/editing content, translations or journalism (Graduates or final year students with exceptional English/writing skills may also apply);
- Excellent English with strong writing, speaking and grammar skills;
- Experience in the field of B2B IT services preferred;
- Knowledge of SEO & Internet Marketing will be an advantage;
- Experience in business writing/communication like writing business proposals and emails will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word);
- Organized and able to manage tasks on time;
- Experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing training, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.