Indrivo is seeking to hire a dedicated, creative, and experienced English-speaking DevOps Engineer to work on our customer's side. Our customer is a Canadian company, a fintech startup based out of Toronto.
DevOps Engineer activity will include working closely with Dev and QA team within the company, as well as end beneficiaries on project deployment subjects. Setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines and internal development environments, deploy projects to end-beneficiary environments, resolving any issues which may occur in the process.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with other professionals and customers in order to properly resolve any open case;
- Proactively communicate with customers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages;
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction;
- Ensure that the CI/CD pipeline is intact and fixing any issue or failure is the #1 priority;
- Interact with other teams, especially with Dev and QA team, Program Management, etc, in order to ensure projects run smoothly;
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities;
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with the Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary;
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of the applications;
- Contribute with solutions and suggestions for improvement and provide feedback;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving faults.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products;
- Proven work experience as a DevOps 4-6 years working with environments that enable complex web applications;
- Working knowledge of web platform development software and websites maintenance procedures;
- Experience of source control systems (Git, GitLab);
- Comfort containerizing & scaling applications - Docker, Kubernetes;
- Built infrastructure in GCP and/or AWS. Terraform experience is a plus;
- You’ve set up multiple CI/CD pipelines for staging and production environments;
- Working knowledge MongoDB(Mongo Atlas) specifically & basic network configuration;
- Job queue: Redis, BullMQ;
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, Routing, Load Balancer, and other networking concepts;
- Linux/Windows administration experience including scripting (shell, bash, batch files);
- Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy Experience with consuming and understanding of web services;
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- A love for automation.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We offer regular career-enhancing training, certifications, and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.