Azure Cloud Engineer (DevOps)
Indrivo is seeking to hire a dedicated, creative, and experienced English-speaking Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer to work on our customer's side. Our customer, a Belgian company, with offices in North America and UK, develops and implements a cloud-based CIS & CRM solution, specifically designed for utilities. Being a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft cloud technologies are at the heart of what they do.
The Azure Cloud Engineer will be responsible for providing technical assistance in the implementation and operations of different components of the customer's product. Successful candidates must possess knowledge and experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex solutions as well as experience with security, automation and creation of more efficiency and proficiency in the organization.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience as a DevOps, Infrastructure Engineer, Support Engineer, or similar role;
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong background within the Microsoft Ecosystem, on-premises, hybrid, Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Must have extensive PowerShell scripting knowledge;
- Understands and writes ARM templates and is familiar with JSON in general;
- Understands and troubleshoots basic SQL queries;
- Hands-on experience within the Microsoft Identity framework, including ADDS, AAD, PHS, PTA, ADFS, SSPR, MFA … (nice to have);
- Is an all-rounder in the Microsoft Azure Ecosystem (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS), including:
- Azure App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions ;
- Storage accounts concepts (Blobs, Files);
- Networking concepts (Vnet, peering, hub & spoke architecture …);
- Virtual Machine troubleshooting (OS related, events, security breaches …);
- Automation experience (Azure automation …);
- Has a Cloud-First Security affinity & mindset and is eager to grow in the domains of Custom RBAC roles - Azure Sentinel - Azure Security Center - Conditional Access - Azure Firewall - Monitoring & Alerting - KQL queries within Log Analytics;
- Is certified or wills to certify as Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure Security Engineer Associate;
- Has an overall Azure DevOps mindset with matching skills, including build & release pipelines, task groups, variable libraries, … (considered a big plus);
- Is a strong troubleshooter with an analytical mindset;
- Takes initiative and enjoys being challenged;
- Is quality-driven, solution-focused and result-oriented.
- The opportunity to set personal goals and receive requested remuneration for achievement;
- The opportunity to work in a value-driven company that provides high achievements with the clear possibility and scheme of professional growth;
- Some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your proven experience and qualifications;
- Additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- The opportunity to take part in planning, strategic and brainstorm meetings;
- Referral bonuses for employees;
- 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- Access to online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- The possibility to work remote (WFH), a flexible schedule is possible (8:30 – 17:30, 9:00 – 18:00 or 9:30 – 18:30);
- Modern office building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.